Project Rebel Clothing’s return policy enables the customer to return single or multiple products to us within 30 days of purchase for either an exchange or refund following an assessment of the issue.
Please note that we do not accept returns within thirty days of purchase, regardless of reason or situation. For each return where the item is potentially damaged or incorrect, we will assess the garment before actioning the next step.
Should the product be damaged by accident by the customer, the return will be declined.
To return a product, please return the garment within the following stipulations to the below address.
FAO Head of Marketing
7th Floor, Maitland House,
Southend on Sea,
Essex, SS1 2JY
- Unworn and still tagged, with the exception of trying the product on.
- No signs of wear and tear, including makeup, odours, damage, washing or stains.
Should any of these stipulations be broken the item will be returned to the customer and therefore illegible for a full return.
Helpful Return Tips:
- Return the product through a distribution method that requires evidence of receipt such as tracked delivery.
- Please cover your own postage unless there’s an issue on our side such as sending an incorrect product or size, in which case the postage is on us up to the value of the original postage value.
- The final decision is with Project Rebel Clothing and will be assessed fairly.
- Refunds can take up to 7 working days to process in line with bank return policies.
We hope we don’t encounter a scenario where we underdeliver and fail to meet your expectations. We’re a start-up business and take every due care to ensure the product you receive is a quality that we would also expect to receive as a customer.
If you’d like to discuss further please contact us at email@example.com